Report NEP-EVO-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2011014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christoph March, 2011. "Adaptive social learning," PSE Working Papers halshs-00572528, HAL.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:1293 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hammitt, James & Robinson, Lisa, 2010. "Behavioral Economics and the Conduct of Benefit-Cost Analysis: Towards Principles and Standards," LERNA Working Papers 11.02.336, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Kolstad, Julie Riise & Lindkvist, Ida, 2010. "Pro-social preferences and self-selection into the public health sector: evidence from economic experiments," Working Papers in Economics 04/10, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Feigenberg, Benjamin & Field, Erica M. & Pande, Rohini, 2010. "Building Social Capital through Microfinance," Working Paper Series rwp10-019, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jorge M. Streb & Gustavo Torrens, 2011. "Meaningful talk," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 443, Universidad del CEMA, revised Mar 2014.
- Tuncer, Ruhi, 2011. "Evolutionary Foundations of Mathematics," GIAM Working Papers 11-3, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center, revised 03 Mar 2011.
- VALENTOVA Marie, 2011. "Social Cohesiveness and gender Role Attitudes," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2011-24, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Gundlach, Erich & Opfinger, Matthias, 2011. "Religiosity as a determinant of happiness," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-467, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2011. "Benoit Mandelbrot (1924 - 2010): A Greek among Romans," MPRA Paper 29137, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McCarthy, Yvonne, 2011. "Behavioural characteristics and financial distress," Working Paper Series 1303, European Central Bank.
- David K Levine, 2011. "Neuroeconomics?," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000030, David K. Levine.