Report NEP-EVO-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Cordes & Christian Schubert, 2011. "Role Models that Make You Unhappy: Light Paternalism, Social Learning and Welfare," Papers on Economics and Evolution, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography 2010-22, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Börner, Lars & Hatfield, John William, 2010. "The economics of debt clearing mechanisms," Discussion Papers, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics 2010/27, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Adam Jaffe & Seth Werfel, 2010. "Induction and Evolution in the Origin of Inventions: Evidence from Smoking Cessation Products," Working Papers, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School 09, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & Swait, Joffre, 2010. "Integrating Routine, Variety Seeking and Compensatory Choice in a Utility Maximizing Framework," Staff Paper Series, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology 98687, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Pierpaolo Battigalli & Alfredo Di Tillio & Dov Samet, 2011. "Strategies and interactive beliefs in dynamic games," Working Papers, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University 375, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Seppo Honkapohja & Kaushik Mitra & George W. Evans, 2011. "Notes on AgentsÂ¡Â¯ Behavioral Rules Under Adaptive Learning and Studies of Monetary Policy," CDMA Working Paper Series, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis 201102, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Sujoy Chakravarty & Carine Sebi & E. Somanathan & E. Theophilus, 2011. "Voluntary Contribution in the Field: An Experiment in the Indian Himalayas," Working Papers id:3490, eSocialSciences.
- Vittorio Pelligra & Luca Stanca, 2010. "To Give or Not To Give? Equity, Efficiency and Altruistic Behavior in a Survey-Based Experiment," Working Papers, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics 202, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2010.
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:10-22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anat Bracha & Donald J. Brown, 2010. "Affective decision making: a theory of optimism bias," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston 10-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.