Report NEP-EVO-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ulrich Witt, 2010. "Economic Behavior - Evolutionary vs. Behavioral Perspectives," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-17, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Caliendo, Marco & Fossen, Frank M. & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2010. "Trust, Positive Reciprocity, and Negative Reciprocity: Do These Traits Impact Entrepreneurial Dynamics?," IZA Discussion Papers 5370, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Benjamin Beranek & Alper Duman, 2010. "Economic Cooperation In Turkish Culture: Public Goods Games And Lonely Elephants," Working Papers 1004, Izmir University of Economics.
- van der Weele, Joël & Kulisa, Julija & Kosfeld, Michael & Friebel, Guido, 2010. "Resisting Moral Wiggle Room: How Robust is Reciprocity?," IZA Discussion Papers 5374, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Antoci, Angelo & Sabatini, Fabio & Sodini, Mauro, 2010. "See you on Facebook: the effect of social networking on human interaction," MPRA Paper 27661, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2011. "Theoretical models of heterogeneity, growth and competitiveness: insights from the mainstream and evolutionary economics paradigms," MPRA Paper 27525, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Frederic & Jo, Tae-Hee, 2010. "Social surplus approach and heterodox economics," MPRA Paper 27636, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anderson, Jon E. & Burks, Stephen V. & Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Götte, Lorenz & Maurer, Karsten & Nosenzo, Daniele & Potter, Ruth & Rocha, Kim & Rustichini, Aldo, 2010. "Self Selection Does Not Increase Other-Regarding Preferences among Adult Laboratory Subjects, but Student Subjects May Be More Self-Regarding than Adults," IZA Discussion Papers 5389, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Abhijit Kar Gupta, 2010. "Punctuated Equilibrium and Power Law in Economic Dynamics," Papers 1012.5896, arXiv.org.
- Blake LeBaron, 2010. "Wealth Dynamics and a Bias Toward Momentum Trading," Working Papers 14, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Kontek, Krzysztof, 2010. "Linking Decision and Time Utilities," MPRA Paper 27541, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peters Hans, 2010. "A preference foundation for constant loss aversion," Research Memoranda 062, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.