Report NEP-EVO-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandro Tavoni & Maja Schlüter & Simon Levin, 2010. "The Survival of the Conformist: Social Pressure and Renewable Resource Management," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2010.127, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Xavier Vilà, 2010. "Complementarities between Mathematical and Computational Modeling: The Case of the Repeated Prisoners' Dilemma," UFAE and IAE Working Papers, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC) 848.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- David Colander, 2010. "The Evolution of U.S.Economics Textbooks," Middlebury College Working Paper Series, Middlebury College, Department of Economics 1037, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Christian Lukas & Peter Walgenbach, 2010. "Trust me, it is High Trust: On Trust and its Measurement," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-09, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Huck, Steffen & Kübler, Dorothea & Weibull, Jörgen W., 2010. "Social Norms and Economic Incentives in Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 5264, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Markus Kinateder, 2010. "The Repeated Prisoner’s Dilemma in a Network," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2010.120, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.