Report NEP-EVO-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tobias Regner & Nicole S. Harth, 2010. "Other-regarding behaviour: Testing guilt- and reciprocity-based models," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2010-072, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Davis, John B, 2010. "Neuroeconomics: Constructing Identity," Working Papers and Research, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics 2010-08, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Thorsten Chmura & Werner Güth & Thomas Pitz & Anthony Ziegelmeyer, 2010. "The Minority of Three-Game: An Experimental and Theoretical Analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2010-071, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- David H. Wolpert & Julian Jamison & David Newth & Michael Harre, 2010. "Strategic choice of preferences: the persona model," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston 10-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Pessali, Huascar & Berger, Bruno, 2010.
"A teoria da perspectiva e as mudanças de preferência no mainstream: um prospecto lakatoseano
[Prospect theory and preference change in the mainstream of economics: a Lakatosian prospect]," MPRA Paper 26104, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bisin, Alberto & Patacchini, Eleonora & Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2010. "Bend It Like Beckham: Ethnic Identity and Integration," IZA Discussion Papers 5234, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- ÖZGÜR, Onur, 2010. "Local Interactions," Cahiers de recherche, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ 14-2010, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Item repec:mcd:mcddps:2010_15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Catherine L. Kling & John A. List & Jinhua Zhao, 2010. "A Dynamic Explanation of the Willingness to Pay and Willingness to Accept Disparity," NBER Working Papers 16483, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Valeria Faralla & Francesca Benuzzi & Fausta Lui & Patrizia Baraldi & Paolo Nichelli & Nicola Dimitri, 2010. "Gains and Losses: A Common Neural Network for Economic Behaviour," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena, University of Siena 033, University of Siena.
- Eytan Sheshinski, 2010. "Limits on Individual Choice," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp554, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.