Report NEP-EVO-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Götte, Lorenz & Huffman, David B. & Meier, Stephan & Sutter, Matthias, 2010. "Group Membership, Competition, and Altruistic versus Antisocial Punishment: Evidence from Randomly Assigned Army Groups," IZA Discussion Papers 5189, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joseph Henrich & Steve J. Heine & Ara Norenzayan, 2010. "The Weirdest People in the World?," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 139, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Rainer Schnell, 2010. "Biological Variables in Social Surveys," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 138, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Masclet, David & Noussair, Charles N. & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2010. "Threat and Punishment in Public Good Experiments," IZA Discussion Papers 5206, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Olusegun A. Oyediran & M.Fernanda Rivas, 2010. "An experimental test of prejudice about foreign people," ThE Papers 10/04, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Gerasimou, Georgios, 2010. "Rational indecisive choice," MPRA Paper 25481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Epper & Helga Fehr-Duda & Adrian Bruhin, 2010. "Viewing the future through a warped lens: why uncertainty generates hyperbolic discounting," IEW - Working Papers 510, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Roland, Gerald, 2010. "Culture, Institutions and the Wealth of Nations," IZA Discussion Papers 5187, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).