Report NEP-EVO-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bsl:wpaper:04/10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Dufwenberg & Simon Gaechter & Heike Hennig-Schmidt, 2010. "The Framing of Games and the Psychology of Play," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse15_2010, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Anja Dettmann & Thomas Brenner, 2010. "Proximity is a Social Process - A Conceptual Framework," Working Papers on Innovation and Space, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography 2010-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Stringham, Edward, 2010. "Economic Value and Costs are Subjective," MPRA Paper 25384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Houser, Daniel & Vetter, Stefan & Winter, Joachim, 2010. "Fairness and Cheating," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University 335, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Woolcock, Michael & Szreter, Simon & Rao, Vijayendra, 2010. "How and why does history matter for development policy ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5425, The World Bank.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- P.K. Keizer, 2010. "Psychology for Economists," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 10-17, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Joel Carton & Eran A. Guse, 2010. "Replicator Dynamic Learning in Muth's Model of Price Movements," Working Papers, Department of Economics, West Virginia University 10-18, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Franco Ruzzenenti & Diego Garlaschelli & Riccardo Basosi, 2010. "Complex Networks and Symmetry II: Reciprocity and Evolution of World Trade," Papers, arXiv.org 1009.4489, arXiv.org.
- Kirsten Häger, 2010. "Envy and Altruism in Children," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2010-063, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.