Report NEP-EVO-2010-09-25This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dalgaard, Carl-Johan & Strulik, Holger, 2010. "The Physiological Foundations of the Wealth of Nations," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010, Verein fÃ¼r Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics 3, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Volker Nannen, 2010. "Convergence of Income Growth Rates in Evolutionary Agent-Based Economics," Papers, arXiv.org 1009.2721, arXiv.org.
- Kontek, Krzysztof, 2010. "Two Kinds of Adaptation, Two Kinds of Relativity," MPRA Paper 25169, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berg, Nathan & Biele, Guido & Gigerenzer, Gerd, 2010. "Does Consistency Predict Accuracy of Beliefs?: Economists Surveyed About PSA," MPRA Paper 24976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:mrq:wpaper:1001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Glenn W. Harrison, 2010. "The Methodological Promise of Experimental Economics," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University 2010-13, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Item repec:eab:microe:2300 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Onur Özgür, 2010. "Local Interactions," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2010s-37, CIRANO.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "Government size and trust," MPRA Paper 24985, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2010. "Frugality," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/873, IESE Business School.