Report NEP-EVO-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohlin, Erik, 2010. "Evolution of Theories of Mind," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 0728, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 12 May 2010.
- Martinsson, Peter & Myrseth, Kristian Ove R. & Wollbrant, Conny, 2010. "Reconciling Pro-Social vs. Selfish Behavior - Evidence for the Role of Self-Control," Working Papers in Economics 445, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- V. Pelligra & A. Isoni & R. Fadda & I. Doneddu, 2010. "Social Preferences and Perceived Intentions. An experiment with Normally Developing and Autistic Spectrum Disorders Subjects," Working Paper CRENoS 201010, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Item repec:uea:aepppr:2010_07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jona Linde & Joep Sonnemans, 2009. "Social Comparison and Risky Choices," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-097/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bradley J. Ruffle & Richard Sosis, 2010. "Do religious contexts elicit more trust and altruism? An experiment on Facebook," Working Papers, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics 1002, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.