Report NEP-EVO-2010-05-02This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ania, Ana B. & Wagener, Andreas, 2009. "The Open Method of Coordination (OMC) as an Evolutionary Learning Process," Discussion Papers in Economics 11109, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- David Reinstein & David Hugh-Jones, 2010. "The Benefit of Anonymity in Public Goods Games," Economics Discussion Papers 689, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Cadogan, Godfrey, 2010. "Commutative Prospect Theory and Stopped Behavioral Processes for Fair Gambles," MPRA Paper 22342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanjit Dhami & Ali al-Nowaihi, 2010. "The Behavioral Economics of Crime and Punishment," Discussion Papers in Economics 10/14, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Jul 2010.
- Dalton, P.S. & Ghosal, S., 2010. "Decisions with Endogenous Preference Parameters (Replaced by CentER DP 2010-142)," Discussion Paper 2010-21, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ali al-Nowaihi & Sanjit Dhami, 2010. "Composite Prospect Theory: A proposal to combine ‘prospect theory’ and ‘cumulative prospect theory’," Discussion Papers in Economics 10/11, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Dalton, P.S., 2010. "Income Aspirations and Cooperation: Experimental Evidence," Discussion Paper 2010-23, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ali al-Nowaihi & Sanjit Dhami, 2010. "The Behavioral Economics of Insurance," Discussion Papers in Economics 10/12, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Apr 2010.
- Christopher-Johannes Schild & Matthias Wrede, 2010. "Cultural Identity, Mobility, and Decentralization," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201016, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).