Report NEP-EVO-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luca Stanca & Luigino Bruni & Marco Mantovani, 2009. "The Effect of Motivations on Social Indirect Reciprocity: an Experimental Analysis," Working Papers, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics 169, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2009.
- Eyal Winter & Ignacio Garcia-Jurado & Jose Mendez-Naya & Luciano Mendez-Naya, 2009. "Mental Equilibrium and Rational Emotions," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp521, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Walker, Todd & Haley, M. Ryan & McGee, M. Kevin, 2009. "Disparity, Shortfall, and Twice-Endogenous HARA Utility," MPRA Paper 17139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00272405_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sushil Bikhchandani & Uzi Segal, 2009. "Transitive Regret," Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics 711, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 24 Oct 2009.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2009. "Culture Values Entrepreneurship and Growth," MPRA Paper 17137, University Library of Munich, Germany.