Report NEP-EVO-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765016014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hillel Bavli, 2009. "Rule-Rationality and the Evolutionary Foundations of Hyperbolic Discounting," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp513, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- David K Levine, 2009. "Is Behavioral Economics Doomed?," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000274, David K. Levine.
- ZHOU, Chaohong & VAN WITTELOOSTUIJN, Arjen, 2009. "Evolutionary game theory and organizational ecology: The case of resource-partitioning theory," Working Papers, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics 2009002, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- POPESCU, Ion & Bondrea, Aurelian & Constantinescu, Madalina, 2009. "Neuroeconomics - Actual Directions In Behavioral Economics," Papers, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein 2009/28, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- Randolph Sloof & Joep Sonnemans, 2009. "The Interaction between Explicit and Relational Incentives: An Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 09-030/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Alistair Munro & Danail Popov, 2009. "A Missing Link in Behavioural Economics? A Portmanteau Experiment on the Relevance of Individual Decision Anomalies for Households," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London 09/10, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London.