Report NEP-EVO-2009-02-22This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zarri, Luca, 2008. "Endogenous Social Preferences, Heterogeneity and Cooperation," AICCON Working Papers, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit 51-2008, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00360756_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Annamaria Nese & Patrizia Sbriglia, 2009. "Individuals' Voting Choice and Cooperation in Repeated Social Dilemma Games," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena, University of Siena 025, University of Siena.
- Shchetinin, Oleg, 2009. "Contracting Under Reciprocal Altruism," MPRA Paper 13457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klaus Kultti & Hannu Salonen, 2009. "Demented Prisoners," Discussion Papers, Aboa Centre for Economics 43, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore