Report NEP-EVO-2008-09-29This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Philippe Atzenhoffer, 2008. "Evolutionary Stability in Common Pool Resources," Working Papers of BETA, Bureau d'Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e, UDS, Strasbourg 2008-21, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Daniel Houser & Rebecca Morton & Thomas Stratmann, 2008. "Turned Off or Turned Out? Campaign Advertising,Information, and Voting," Working Papers, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science 1005, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Jul 2008.
- Reuben, Ernesto & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi, 2008. "Is mistrust self-fulfilling?," MPRA Paper 10653, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G. Marletto, 2008. "Getting out of the car: an institutional/evolutionary approach to sustainable transport policies," Working Paper CRENoS, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia 200814, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Hongbin Li & Mark Rosenzweig & Junsen Zhang, 2008. "Altruism, Favoritism, and Guilt in the Allocuation of Family Resources: Sophie's Choice in Mao's Mass Send Down Movement," Working Papers, Economic Growth Center, Yale University 965, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.