Report NEP-EVO-2008-09-20This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michele Berardi, 2008. "Fundamentalists vs. chartists: learning and predictor choice dynamics," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 104, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- John Duffy & Alexander Matros & Ted Temzelides, 2008. "Competitive Behavior in Market Games: Evidence and Theory," Working Papers 366, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2009.
- Sung Ha Hwang & Samuel Bowles, 2008. "Is altruism bad for cooperation?," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-13, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Robert Dur, 2008. "Gift Exchange in the Workplace," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-082/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mishra, SK, 2008. "Structural changes in economics during the last fifty years," MPRA Paper 10534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey Liebman & Richard Zeckhauser, 2008. "Simple Humans, Complex Insurance, Subtle Subsidies," NBER Working Papers 14330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin K. Jones, 2007. "Against Applicability: A critique of Guala’s Methodology of Experimental Economics," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 205, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Ennio Bilancini & Fabio Petri, 2008. "The Dynamics of General Equilibrium: A Comment on Professor Gintis," Department of Economics University of Siena 538, Department of Economics, University of Siena.