Report NEP-EVO-2008-07-20This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Björn Vollan, 2008. "Kinship and friendship in a trust game with third party punishment," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200809, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Urs Fischbacher & Simon Gaechter, 2008. "Heterogeneous Social Preferences And The Dynamics Of Free Riding In Public Good Experiments," Discussion Papers 2008-07, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Werner Güth, 2008. "Prior-Free Optimality and Satisficing - A Common Framework and its Experimental Implementation -," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-055, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- T. Vanacker & S. Manigart & M. Meuleman, 2008. "Towards an Evolutionary Model of the Entrepreneurial Financing Process: Insights from Biotechnology Startups," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/522, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Nick Netzer, 2008. "Evolution of Time Preferences and Attitudes Towards Risk," TWI Research Paper Series 29, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.