Report NEP-EVO-2008-06-27This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tavoni, Alessandro, 2008. "The role of fairness motives and spatial considerations in explaining departures from Nash equilibrium: stationary and evolutionary lessons from 2x2 games," MPRA Paper 9252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benno Torgler & Markus Schaffner & Bruno S.Frey & Sascha L. Schmidt, 2008. "Looking Awkward When Winning and Foolish When Losing: Inequity Aversion and Performance in the Field," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 230, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Gneezy, Uri & List, John, 2008. "Equity Aversion," CEPR Discussion Papers 6853, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Gneezy, Uri & Hoffman, Moshe, 2008. "Taboos: Considering the Unthinkable," CEPR Discussion Papers 6854, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shlomo Naeh & Uzi Segal, 2008. "The Talmud On Transitivity," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 687, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 04 Sep 2009.