Report NEP-EVO-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonio Cabrales & Jose Ramon Uriarte, 2008. "Doubts and equilibria," Economics Working Papers we080905, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Peter J. Hammond, 2008. "Isolation, Assurance and Rules : Can Rational Folly Supplant Foolish Rationality?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 842, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Torben Klarl, 2008. "On the stability of equilibria in replicator dynamics modelling: an application in industrial dynamics considering resource constraints," Discussion Paper Series 298, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Babanov, A. & Ketter, W. & Gini, M., 2008. "An Evolutionary Framework for Determining Heterogeneous Strategies in Multi-Agent Marketplaces," Research Paper ERS-2008-002-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Sebastian J. Goerg & Gari Walkowitz, 2008. "Presentation Effects in Cross-Cultural Experiments - An Experimental Framework for Comparisons," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse4_2008, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Kareen Rozen, 2008. "Foundations of Intrinsic Habit Formation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1642, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.