Report NEP-EVO-2007-11-17This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Suren Basov & Liam Blanckenberg & Lata Gangadharan, 2007. "Behavioural Anomalies, Bounded Rationality and Simple Heuristics," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1012, The University of Melbourne.
- Mozaffar Qizilbash, 2007. "The Adaptation Problem, Evolution and Normative Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-08, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Leonardo Boncinelli, 2007. "Where do Personal Experience and Imitation Drive Choice?," Department of Economics University of Siena 519, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Leonardo Boncinelli, 2007. "Choice under Markovian Constraints," Department of Economics University of Siena 516, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Lanteri, Alessandro & Carabelli, Anna, 2007. "What is Behavioural Economics Like?," MPRA Paper 5667, University Library of Munich, Germany.