Report NEP-EVO-2007-07-07This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Gregor, 2007. "Markets vs. Politics, Correcting Erroneous Beliefs Differently," Working Papers IES, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies 2007/21, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jun 2007.
- Azrieli, Yaron, 2007. "Thinking categorically about others: A conjectural equilibrium approach," MPRA Paper 3843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Delaney, Liam & Harmon, Colm P. & Wall, Patrick G., 2007. "Behavioural Economics and Drinking Behaviour: Preliminary Results from an Irish College Study," IZA Discussion Papers 2883, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matthew O. Jackson & Benjamin Golub, 2007. "Naïve Learning in Social Networks: Convergence, Influence and Wisdom of Crowds," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2007.64, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- James J. Heckman, 2007. "The Economics, Technology and Neuroscience of Human Capability Formation," NBER Working Papers 13195, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.