Report NEP-EVO-2007-03-17This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ulrich Witt, 2007. "Heuristic Twists and Ontological Creeds - Road Map for Evolutionary Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography 2007-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:2178 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:2179 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Malte Schwoon & Floortje Alkemade & Koen Frenken & Marko P. Hekkert, 2006. "Flexible transition strategies towards future well-to-wheel chains: an evolutionary modelling approach," Working Papers, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University FNU-114, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Aug 2006.
- Pirouz, Dante, 2004. "The Neuroscience of Consumer Decision-Making," MPRA Paper 2181, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Jan 2006.