Report NEP-EVO-2006-05-20This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Casari, Marco & Luini, Luigi, 2005. "Group Cooperation Under Alternative Peer Punishment Technologies: An Experiment," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1176, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Casari, Marco & Luini, Luigi, 2006. "Peer Punishment in Teams: Emotional or Strategic Choice?," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1188, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Masclet, David & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2006. "Punishment, Inequality and Emotions," IZA Discussion Papers 2119, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Angelo Antoci & Marcello Galeotti & Paolo Russu & Zarri, 2005. "Generalized Trust and Sustainable Coexistence between Socially Responsible Firms and Non Profit Organizations," Working Papers 22, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Avdagic, Sabina & Rhodes, Martin & Visser, Jelle, 2005. "The Emergence and Evolution of Social Pacts: A Provisional Framework for Comparative Analysis," European Governance Papers (EUROGOV) 1, CONNEX and EUROGOV networks.
- Alberto Fogale & Paolo Pellizzari & Massimo Warglien, 2006. "Learning and equilibrium selection in a coordination game with heterogeneous agents," Working Papers 135, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.