Report NEP-EVO-2005-11-09This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ron Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2004. "Why is Economic Geography not an Evolutionary Science?," ERSA conference papers ersa04p393, European Regional Science Association.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpex:0508003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andreas Diekmann & Wojtek Przepiorka, 2005. "The Evolution of Trust and Reputation: Results from Simulation Experiments," Experimental, EconWPA 0508005, EconWPA.
- John Duffy & Tatiana Kornienko, 2005. "Does Competition Affect Giving? An Experimental Study," Experimental, EconWPA 0508002, EconWPA.
- Nicola Dimitri, 2005. "Cooperation with Strategy-Dependent Uncertainty Attitude," Department of Economics University of Siena, Department of Economics, University of Siena 457, Department of Economics, University of Siena.