Report NEP-EVO-2005-09-11This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Susanne BÃ¼chner & Werner GÃ¼th & Luis M. Miller, 2005. "Conventions for Selecting Among Conventions - An Evolutionary and Experimental Analysis," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-21, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Vyrastekova, J. & Garikipati, S., 2005. "Beliefs and Trust: An Experiment," Discussion Paper 2005-88, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Poulsen, Odile & Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard, 2005. "Love Thy Neighbor: Bonding versus Bridging Trust," Working Papers 05-7, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Tomer Wexler, 2005. "Evolutionary Dynamics for Large Populations in Games with Multiple Backward Induction Equilibria," Discussion Paper Series dp402, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Yannis M. Ioannides, 2005. "Random Graphs and Social Networks: An Economics Perspective," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0518, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2005-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore