Report NEP-EVO-2005-08-13This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guido Tabellini, 2005. "Culture and Institutions: Economic Development in the Regions of Europe," CESifo Working Paper Series 1492, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pastine, Tuvana, 2005. "Social Learning in Continuous Time: When are Informational Cascades More Likely to be Inefficient?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5120, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francois, Patrick, 2005. "Making A Difference," CEPR Discussion Papers 5158, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ed Hopkins & Josef Hofbauer & Michel Benaim, 2005. "Learning in Games with Unstable Equilibria," ESE Discussion Papers 135, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Ziv Gorodeisky, 2005. "Stability of Mixed Equilibria," Discussion Paper Series dp397, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Gil Kalai & Shmuel Safra, 2005. "Threshold Phenomena and Influence, with Some Perspectives from Mathematics, Computer Science, and Economics," Discussion Paper Series dp398, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Benabou, Roland & Tirole, Jean, 2005. "Incentives and Prosocial Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 1695, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ernst Fehr & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2005. "Individual Irrationality and Aggregate Outcomes," Discussion Papers 05-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Antonio Rangel, 2005. "Behavioral Public Economics: Welfare and Policy Analysis with Non-Standard Decision-Makers," NBER Working Papers 11518, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce Sacerdote & David Marmaros, 2005. "How Do Friendships Form?," NBER Working Papers 11530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dorothee Schmidt, 2005. "Morality and Conflicts," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2005_12, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.