Report NEP-EVO-2004-12-12This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Siegfried Berninghaus & Werner Güth & Hartmut Kliemt, 2004. "Conventions - Some Conventional and Some Not So Conventional Wisdom," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2004-37, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Geoffrey Brennan & Werner Güth & Hartmut Kliemt, 2004. "Approximate Truth in Economic Modelling," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2004-38, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Christian Cordes, 2004. "Darwinism in Economics: From Analogy to Continuity," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2004-15, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Marius Brülhart & Jean-Claude Usunier, 2004. "Verified Trust: Reciprocity, Altruism, and Noise in Trust Games," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 04.15, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Fabrizio Germano, 2004. "Stochastic evolution of rules for playing normal form games," Economics Working Papers 761, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Daniel Friedman & Nirvikar Singh, 2004. "Negative Reciprocity: The Coevolution of Memes and Genes," Game Theory and Information 0412003, EconWPA.
- Daniel Friedman & Nirvikar Singh, 2004. "Vengefulness Evolves in Small Groups," Game Theory and Information 0412005, EconWPA.
- Item repec:rsm:riskun:r704 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Swee Hoon Chuah & Robert Hoffmann & Martin Jones & Geoffrey Williams, 2004. "Do Cultures Clash? Evidence from Cross-National Ultimatum Game Experiments," Occasional Papers 9, Industrial Economics Division.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Meidinger & BenoŒt Rapoport, 2004. "The formation of social preferences : some lessons from psychology and biology," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla04010, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).