Report NEP-EVO-1999-09-17This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- U. Dieckmann & M. Doebeli, 1999. "On the Origin of Species by Sympatric Speciation," Working Papers ir99013, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Item repec:qmw:qmwecw:wp387 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicolaas J. Vriend, 1999. "Was Hayek an Ace?," Working Papers 403, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Sergei Parinov, 1999. "Toward a Theory and Agent-Based Model of the Networked Economy," Russian Working Paper Archive for Economists and Sociologists 827080, The Institute of Economics and Industrial Engineering of SD of RAS.
- L. Carlsson & N-G. Lundgren & M-O. Olsson & M.Y. Varakin, 1999. "Institutions and the Emergence of Markets - Transition in the Arkhangelsk Forest Sector," Working Papers ir99021, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- A. Mathias & E. Kisdi, 1999. "Evolutionary Branching and Coexistence of Germination Strategies," Working Papers ir99014, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.