Report NEP-EUR-2013-11-14This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alyssa Schneebaum & Katharina Mader, 2013. "The gendered nature of intra-household decision making in and across Europe," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp157, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Mazurek, Jiri, 2013. "A Comparison of GDP growth of European countries during 2008-2012 period from regional and other perspectives," MPRA Paper 51178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leheyda, Nina & Verboven, Frank, 2013. "Scrapping subsidies during the financial crisis: Evidence from Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-079, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Teresa Garcia-Muñoz & Shoshana Neuman, 2013. "Bridges or Buffers? Motives behind Immigrants’ Religiosity – A Comparative Study of Europe and the United States," Working Papers 2013-08, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.
- Carlén, Björn & Hernández, Aday, 2013. "Indexing European carbon taxes to the EU ETS Permit Price: a good idea?," Working papers in Transport Economics 2013:33, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Mayer,T. & Mayneris, F. & Py, L., 2013. "The impact of Urban Enterprise Zones on establishment location decisions: Evidence from French ZFUs," Working papers 458, Banque de France.
- Masini, Andrea & Menichetti , Emanuela, 2013. "The Impact of Behavioral Factors in the Renewable Energy Investment Decision Making Process: Conceptual Framework and Empirical Findings," Les Cahiers de Recherche 974, HEC Paris.
- Chevalier, Arnaud & Harmon, Colm & O'Sullivan, Vincent & Walker, Ian, 2013. "The Impact of Parental Income and Education on the Schooling of Children," Papers WP468, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Astebro , Thomas B., 2013. "The Economic Returns to Entrepreneurship – Implications for Stimulating Entrepreneurship," Les Cahiers de Recherche 977, HEC Paris.
- Nicolas Fleury & Fabrice Gilles, 2013. "An evaluation of the impact of industrial restructuring on individual human capital accumulation in France (1956-1993)," Working Papers halshs-00878482, HAL.
- Nga Ndjobo, Patrick Marie & Abessolo, Yves André, 2013. "The Impact of Education on the Behaviour of Labor Supply in Cameroon: an Analysis using the Nested Multinomial Logit Model," MPRA Paper 51158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernández-Leiceaga, Xoaquin & Lago-Peñas, Santiago & Álvarez-Corbacho, Xoaquín, 2013.
"El Fondo de Compensación Interterritorial: Análisis y propuestas de reforma
[The Spanish Inter-Territorial Compensation Fund: Analysis and reform proposals]," MPRA Paper 51107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eschelbach, Martina & Schmidt, Tobias, 2013. "Precautionary motives in short-term cash management: Evidence from German POS transactions," Discussion Papers 38/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Baetje, Fabian & Menkhoff, Lukas, 2013. "Macro determinants of U.S. stock market risk premia in bull and bear markets," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-520, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- SALERNO, Nicola Carmine, 2013.
"Demografia, Occupazione e Produttività in Italia e nelle Regioni italiane [terza parte del progetto "Il presente e il futuro del Pay-Go in Italia, Europa e Us"]
[Demography, Employment, ," MPRA Paper 51056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudia Piras & Andrea Filippo Presbitero & Roberta Rabellotti, 2013. "Definitions Matter: Measuring Gender Gaps in Firms' Access to Credit," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 90, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Shyti , Anisa, 2013. "Over-Confidence and Entrepreneurial Choice Under Ambiguity," Les Cahiers de Recherche 982, HEC Paris.
- Gustavsson, Magnus, 2013. "Permanent versus Transitory Wage Differentials and the Inequality-Hours Hypothesis," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2013:12, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Christine Erhel & Charlotte Levionnois, 2013. "Labour Market Policies in Times of Crisis: A Comparison of the 1992-1993 and 2008-2010 Recessions," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00880933, HAL.