Report NEP-EUR-2012-02-08This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Fritsch & Alexander S. Kritikos & Alina Rusakova, 2012. "Who Starts a Business and Who Is Self-Employed in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1184, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Marianna Caccavaio & Jacopo Carmassi & Giorgio Di Giorgio & Marco Spallone, 2012. "SMEs and the challenge to go public: evidence from a recent survey," Working Papers CASMEF 1202, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Ioannis Kaplanis & Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2012. "Flexible Employment and Cross-Regional Adjustment," SERC Discussion Papers 0100, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Knieps, Günter & Zenhäusern, Patrick, 2011. "The reform process of the railway sector in Europe: A disaggregated regulatory approach," Discussion Papers 141, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- André van Stel & J. Cieslik Cieslik, 2014. "Trends in Business Ownership in Central and East European Transition Economies," Scales Research Reports H201202, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Eva Wachsen & Blind, K., 2011. "WP 115 - More flexibility for more innovation? Evidence from the Netherlands," AIAS Working Papers wp115, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Jens Boysen-Hogrefe & Stefan Neuwirth, 2012. "The Impact of Seasonal and Price Adjustments on the Predictability of German GDP Revisions," Kiel Working Papers 1753, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.