Report NEP-EUR-2011-08-15This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bakucs, Lajos Zoltan & Ferto, Imre & Fogarasi, Jozsef & Latruffe, Laure & Desjeux, Yann & Matveev, Eduard & Marongiu, Sonia & Dolman, Mark & Soboh, Rafat, 2011. "EU farms’ technical efficiency and productivity change in 1990 – 2006," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108773, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Ceren Ozgen & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2011. "Immigration and Innovation in European Regions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-112/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Strzelecki, Paweł & Wyszynski, Robert, 2011. "Potential implications of labour market opening in Germany and Austria on emigration from Poland," MPRA Paper 32586, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Alderighi & Alessandro Cento & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2011. "Second-degree Price Discrimination and Inter-group Effects in Airline Routes between European Cities," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-118/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Fataciune (Badalan), Nicoleta & Matei, Lucica, 2011. "The Fundaments of Applying the Concept of Public Service Motivation in the South-Eastern European States," Apas Papers 395, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Tobias Boehm & Nadine Riedel, 2011. "On Selection into Public Civil Service," Working Papers 1109, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- William Latham & Dmitry Volodin & Christian Le Bas & Riad Bouklia Hassane, 2011. "Interregional mobility, productivity and the value of patents for prolific inventors in France, Germany and the U.K," Working Papers 11-06, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Moss, Joan E. & Binfield, Julian C.R. & Zhang, Lichun & Patton, Myles & Kim, In Seck, 2011. "A Stochastic Analysis of the Impact of Volatile World Agricultural Prices on European and UK Agriculture," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108771, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Item repec:cep:sticas:case146 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michelsen, Carl Christian & Madlener, Reinhard, 2011. "Homeowners' Preferences for Adopting Residential Heating Systems: A Discrete Choice Analysis for Germany," FCN Working Papers 9/2011, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Item repec:cep:sticas:case152 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vítor João Pereira Domingues Martinho, 2011. "Spatial Autocorrelation and Verdoorn Law in Portugal," Working Papers 11/2011, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Carlo Drago & Francesco Millo & Roberto Ricciuti & Paolo Satella, 2011. "The Role of Women in the Italian Network of Boards of Directors, 2003-2010," Working Papers 10/2011, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- D. Fiorillo; & F. Sabatini;, 2011. "Structural social capital and health in Italy," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 11/23, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Angelini, V.; & Cavapozzi, D.; & Corazzini L.; & Paccagnell O.;, 2011. "Do Danes and Italians Rate Life Satisfaction in the Same Way? Using Vignettes to Correct for Individual-Specific Scale Biases," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 11/20, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Item repec:cep:sticas:case145 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nollenberger, Natalia & Rodríguez-Planas, Núria, 2011. "Child Care, Maternal Employment and Persistence: A Natural Experiment from Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 5888, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).