Report NEP-EUR-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco D'Amuri & Giovanni Peri, 2011. "Immigration, Jobs and Employment Protection: Evidence from Europe," NBER Working Papers 17139, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rob Euwals & Daniel van Vuuren & Annemiek van Vuren, 2011. "The impact of reforms on labour market exit probabilities," CPB Discussion Paper 179, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Francavilla, Francesca & Giannelli, Gianna Claudia & Grotkowska, Gabriela & Socha, Mieczyslaw, 2011. "Use of Time and Value of Unpaid Family Care Work: A Comparison between Italy and Poland," IZA Discussion Papers 5771, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Le Coq, Chloé & Paltseva, Elena, 2011. "Assessing gas transit risks: Russia vs. the EU," SITE Working Paper Series 12, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Andrés Erosa & Luisa Fuster & Gueorgui Kambourov, 2011. "Labor supply and government programs: A cross-country analysis," Working Papers 2011-08, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales, revised 19 Oct 2011.
- Silviya Nikolova & Nikolay Markov & Boyko Nikolov & Nasko Dochev, 2011. "Inequality and Public Policy: A Country Study for Bulgaria," The wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 095, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Anna Lovasz & Barbara Pertold-Gebicka, 2011. "College Degree Supply, Productivity Spillovers and Occupational Allocation of Graduates in Central European Countries," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 1103, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Klaus Nowotny, 2011. "Welfare Magnets, Taxation and the Location Decisions of Migrants to the EU," WIFO Working Papers 393, WIFO.
- Mathieu Goudard & Michel Lubrano, 2011. "Human capital, social capital and scientific research in Europe: an application of linear hierarchical models," Working Papers halshs-00601033, HAL.
- Elsby, Michael & Smith, Jennifer C. & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 2011. "The Role of Worker Flows in the Dynamics and Distribution of UK Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 5784, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thilo Grau & Molin Huo & Karsten Neuhoff, 2011. "Survey of Photovoltaic Industry and Policy in Germany and China," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1132, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Isilda Mara & Edlira Narazani, 2011. "The Effects of Flat Tax on Inequality and Informal Employment: The Case of Albania," The wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 094, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Joan Wilson, 2011. "Are England’s Academies More Inclusive or More ‘Exclusive’? The Impact of Institutional Change on the Pupil Profile of Schools," CEE Discussion Papers 0125, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Silvia Fabiani & Roberto Sabbatini, 2011. "Wage adjustment by Italian firms: any difference during the crisis? A survey-based analysis," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 94, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Valérie Mérindol & Sylvie Rochhia, 2011. "Changes in the French defence innovation system: New roles and capabilities for the Government Agency for Defence," Post-Print hal-00599727, HAL.
- Bernadette Biatour & Michel Dumont & Chantal Kegels, 2011. "Working Paper 07-11 - The determinants of industry-level total factor productivity in Belgium," Working Papers 1107, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Liviu Voinea & Flaviu Mihaescu, 2011. "A Contribution to the Public-Private Wage Inequality Debate: The Iconic Case of Romania," The wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 093, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Kanas, Agnieszka & Chiswick, Barry R. & van der Lippe, Tanja & van Tubergen, Frank, 2011. "Social Contacts and the Economic Performance of Immigrants: A Panel Study of Immigrants in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 5775, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).