Report NEP-EUR-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emilio Padilla & Juan Antonio Duro, 2011. "Explanatory Factors Of Co2 Per Capita Emission Inequality In The European Union," Working Papers wpdea1107, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Maarten Goos & Alan Manning & Anna Salomons, 2010. "Explaining Job Polarization in Europe: The Roles of Technology, Globalization and Institutions," CEP Discussion Papers dp1026, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Andrea Brandolini & Alfonso Rosolia & Roberto Torrini, 2011. "The distribution of employees’ labour earnings in the European Union: Data, concepts and first results," Working Papers 198, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Gary Koop & Lise Tole, 2011. "Forecasting the European Carbon Market," Working Papers 1110, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Cecilia Iona Lasinio & Massimiliano Iommi & Stefano Manzocchi, 2011. "Intangible capital and Productivity Growth in European Countries," Working Papers LuissLab 1191, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Polasek, Wolfgang & Sellner, Richard, 2011. "Does Globalization Affect Regional Growth? Evidence for NUTS-2 Regions in EU-27," Economics Series 266, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Juan Antonio Duro & Emilio Padilla, 2011. "Cross-country polarisation in CO2 emissions per capita in the European Union: changes and explanatory factors," Working Papers wpdea1106, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Vikström, Johan & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael, 2011. "The relative efficiency of active labour market policy: evidence from a social experiment and non-parametric methods," Working Paper Series 2011:7, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Roberto Basile & Luigi Benfratello & Davide Castellani, 2011. "Spatial clustering and nonlinearities in the location of multinational firms," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 90/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- Massimiliano Castellani & Pierpaolo Pattitoni & Roberto Patuelli, 2011. "Abnormal Returns of Soccer Teams: Reassessing the Informational Value of Betting Odds," Working Paper Series 26_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Aug 2013.
- Cceilia Iona Lasino & Giovanna Vallanti, 2011. "Reforms, labour market functioning and productivity dynamics: a sectoral analysis for Italy," Working Papers LuissLab 1193, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Richard Harris & Qian Cher Li & John Moffat, 2010. "The impact of higher education institution-firm knowledge links on establishment-level productivity in British regions," Working Papers 1018, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Harold Creusen & Arjan Lejour, 2011. "Uncertainty and the export decisions of Dutch firms," FIW Working Paper series 069, FIW.
- Moritz Heimes & Steffen Seemann, 2011. "Compensation and Incentives in german Corporations," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-20, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Jenkins, Gareth, 2011. "1.6 million children in the UK live in severe poverty: the government must do more to target areas of high deprivation, poverty and worklessness," Open Access publications from London School of Economics and Political Science http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/, London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "Applying conditional DEA to measure football clubs’ performance: Evidence from the top 25 European clubs," MPRA Paper 31278, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John T. Addison & Alex Bryson & Paulino Teixeira & André Pahnke & Lutz Bellmann, 2011. "The State of Collective Bargaining and Worker Representation in Germany: The Erosion Continues," GEMF Working Papers 2011-09, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.