Report NEP-EUR-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tindara Addabbo & Antonella Caiumi & Anna Maccagnan, 2011. "Allocation of Time within Italian Couples: Exploring the Role of Institutional Factors and their Effects on Household's Wellbeing," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0085, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- SOLOGON Denisa & O?DONOGHUE Cathal, 2011. "Shaping persistent earnings inequality: labour market policy and institutional factors," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2011-22, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/269684 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Babecky & Philip Du Caju & Theodora Kosma & Martina Lawless & Julian Messina & Tairi Room, 2010. "The Margins of Labour Cost Adjustment: Survey Evidence from European Firms," Working Papers, Czech National Bank, Research Department 2010/07, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Martin R. Schneider, 2011. "Economic Crises and the Elderly," Working Papers 0142, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Razin, Assaf & Wahba, Jackline, 2011. "Free vs. Restricted Immigration: Bilateral Country Study," IZA Discussion Papers 5546, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Behaghel, Luc & Caroli, Eve & Roger, Muriel, 2011. "Age Biased Technical and Organisational Change, Training and Employment Prospects of Older Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 5544, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hansson, Åsa & Olofsdotter, Karin, 2011. "Labor Taxation and FDI decisions in the European Union," Working Papers 2011:11, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Mathä, Thomas Y. & Porpiglia, Alessandro & Sierminska, Eva, 2011. "The immigrant/native wealth gap in Germany, Italy and Luxembourg," Working Paper Series 1302, European Central Bank.
- Holm-Hadulla, Fédéric & Leiner-Killinger, Nadine & Slavík, Michal, 2011. "The response of labour taxation to changes in government debt," Working Paper Series 1307, European Central Bank.
- Maria Lacko, 2011. "The Poor Health Status of the Hungarians; Comparative Macro-Analysis of the Likely Explanatory Factors onHungarian and Austrian Data, 1960-2004," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1106, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1299 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tattara, Giuseppe, 2011. "Choosing between foreign investment and subcontracting: Strategies of Italian firms in Romania," MPRA Paper 29174, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Xing, 2011. "Horizontal price transmission of the Finnish meat sector with major EU players," Discussion Papers 100215, MTT Agrifood Research Finland.
- TCHICAYA Anastase & DEMAREST Stefaan & LORENTZ Nathalie, 2011. "Comparaison internationale des inÃ©galitÃ©s sociales de santÃ© en Europe : Cas du Luxembourg avec 23 autres pays," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2011-23, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Nicolas Sirven & Thierry Debrand, 2011. "Social Capital and Health of Older Europeans," Working Papers, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics DT40, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Feb 2011.
- JG. Brida & C. Detotto & M. Pulina, 2011. "How efficient is the Italian hospitality sector? A window DEA and truncated-Tobit analysis," Working Paper CRENoS 201102, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.