Report NEP-EUR-2011-01-16This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frédéric Docquier & Çaǧlar Özden & Giovanni Peri, 2010. "The Wage Effects of Immigration and Emigration," NBER Working Papers 16646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- d'Artis Kancs & Julia Kielyte, 2010. "European Integration and Labour Migration," EERI Research Paper Series, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels EERI_RP_2010_27, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Constanta BODEA & Isa TAK, 2010. "Family-Owned Business In Romania," Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Knowledge Management: Projects, Systems and Technologies,Bucharest, November 12-13 2010, Faculty of Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics, 17, Faculty of Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics, Academy of Economic Studies and National Defence University "Carol I", Department for Management of the Defence Resources and Education.
- Sónia Cabral & Cláudia Duarte, 2010. "Employment and wages of immigrants in Portugal," Working Papers, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department w201031, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Brůha, Jan & Pierluigi, Beatrice & Serafini, Roberta, 2011. "Euro area labour markets: different reaction to shocks?," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1284, European Central Bank.
- Sara Tessitore & Tiberio Daddi & Fabio Iraldo, 2010. "Eco-innovation and economic performance in industrial clusters: evidence from Italy," Working Papers 201005, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Natalia VECHIU & Farid MAKHLOUF, 2010. "Economic Integration and Productive Specialization in the EU27: does FDI influence Countries' Specialization?," Working Papers, CATT - UPPA - UniversitÃ© de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour 2010-2011_6, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Nov 2010.
- Jussila Hammes, Johanna, 2010. "Environmental concern and the choice of transport infrastructure projects in Sweden," Working Papers, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI) 2010:17, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Kristinn Hermannsson & Katerina Lisenkova & Peter McGregor & Kim Swales, 2010. "The Expenditure Impacts of London-based Individual Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) and their Students on the Economy of England: Homogeneity or Heterogeneity?," Working Papers, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics 1030, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.