Report NEP-EUR-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicholas T. Longford & Maria Grazia Pittau & Roberto Zelli & Riccardo Massari, 2010. "Measures of poverty and inequality in the countries and regions of EU," Working Papers 182, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Dalen, H.P. van & Henkens, K., 2010. "Do employers support later retirement? A view from European employers," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4260808, Tilburg University.
- Henk Kox & George van Leeuwen & Henry van der Wiel, 2010. "Small firms captive in a box like lobsters," CPB Discussion Paper 158, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Kappeler, Andreas & Nemoz, Mathieu, 2010. "Public-Private Partnerships in Europe - Before and During the Recent Financial Crisis," Economic and Financial Reports, European Investment Bank, Economics Department 2010/4, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Gampert, Markus & Madlener, Reinhard, 2010. "Pan-European Management of Electricity Portfolios: Risks and Opportunities of Contract Bundling," FCN Working Papers, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN) 9/2010, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Dauth, Wolfgang & Hujer, Reinhard & Wolf, Katja, 2010. "Macroeconometric Evaluation of Active Labour Market Policies in Austria," IZA Discussion Papers 5217, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bent Jesper Christensen & Malene Kallestrup Lamb, 2010. "The Impact of Health Changes on Labor Supply: Evidence from Merged Data on Individual Objective Medical Diagnosis Codes and Early Retirement Behavior," CREATES Research Papers 2010-62, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Watson, Dorothy, 2010. "Satisfaction with Life in Europe," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) RB2010/2/2, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Aleksynska, Mariya & Algan, Yann, 2010. "Assimilation and Integration of Immigrants in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 5185, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Forte, Francesco & Magazzino, Cosimo & Mantovani, Michela, 2010. "On the failure of European planning for less developed regions. The case of Calabria," MPRA Paper 25527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pilar GarcÃa GÃ³mez & Sergi JimÃ©nez MartÃn & Judit Vall Castello, 2010. "Health, disability and pathways into retirement in Spain," Working Papers 2010-24, FEDEA.
- Agnese Vitali & Bruno Arpino, 2010. "Living arrangements of second generation immigrants in Spain: A cross-classified multilevel analysis," Working Papers, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), UniversitÃ Commerciale Luigi Bocconi 031, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), UniversitÃ Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Francette Koechlin & Luca Lorenzoni & Paul Schreyer, 2010. "Comparing Price Levels of Hospital Services Across Countries: Results of Pilot Study," OECD Health Working Papers 53, OECD Publishing.
- Persson, Mattias & Svensson, Mikael, 2010. "Evidence of Class-size Effects on Bullying in Swedish Schools," Working Papers, Ã–rebro University, School of Business 2010:7, Ã–rebro University, School of Business, revised 09 Nov 2010.
- Arnstein Aassve & Bruno Arpino & Francesco C. Billari, 2010. "Age norms on leaving home: Multilevel evidence from the European Social Survey," Working Papers, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), UniversitÃ Commerciale Luigi Bocconi 032, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), UniversitÃ Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.