Report NEP-EUR-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicholas T. Longford & Maria Grazia Pittau & Roberto Zelli & Riccardo Massari, 2010. "Measures of poverty and inequality in the countries and regions of EU," Working Papers 182, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Dalen, H.P. van & Henkens, K., 2010. "Do employers support later retirement? A view from European employers," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4260808, Tilburg University.
- Henk Kox & George van Leeuwen & Henry van der Wiel, 2010. "Small firms captive in a box like lobsters," CPB Discussion Paper 158, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Kappeler, Andreas & Nemoz, Mathieu, 2010. "Public-Private Partnerships in Europe - Before and During the Recent Financial Crisis," Economic and Financial Reports 2010/4, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Gampert, Markus & Madlener, Reinhard, 2010. "Pan-European Management of Electricity Portfolios: Risks and Opportunities of Contract Bundling," FCN Working Papers 9/2010, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Dauth, Wolfgang & Hujer, Reinhard & Wolf, Katja, 2010. "Macroeconometric Evaluation of Active Labour Market Policies in Austria," IZA Discussion Papers 5217, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bent Jesper Christensen & Malene Kallestrup Lamb, 2010. "The Impact of Health Changes on Labor Supply: Evidence from Merged Data on Individual Objective Medical Diagnosis Codes and Early Retirement Behavior," CREATES Research Papers 2010-62, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Watson, Dorothy, 2010. "Satisfaction with Life in Europe," Papers RB2010/2/2, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Aleksynska, Mariya & Algan, Yann, 2010. "Assimilation and Integration of Immigrants in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 5185, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Forte, Francesco & Magazzino, Cosimo & Mantovani, Michela, 2010. "On the failure of European planning for less developed regions. The case of Calabria," MPRA Paper 25527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pilar García Gómez & Sergi Jiménez Martín & Judit Vall Castello, 2010. "Health, disability and pathways into retirement in Spain," Working Papers 2010-24, FEDEA.
- Agnese Vitali & Bruno Arpino, 2010. "Living arrangements of second generation immigrants in Spain: A cross-classified multilevel analysis," Working Papers 031, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Francette Koechlin & Luca Lorenzoni & Paul Schreyer, 2010. "Comparing Price Levels of Hospital Services Across Countries: Results of Pilot Study," OECD Health Working Papers 53, OECD Publishing.
- Persson, Mattias & Svensson, Mikael, 2010. "Evidence of Class-size Effects on Bullying in Swedish Schools," Working Papers 2010:7, Örebro University, School of Business, revised 09 Nov 2010.
- Arnstein Aassve & Bruno Arpino & Francesco C. Billari, 2010. "Age norms on leaving home: Multilevel evidence from the European Social Survey," Working Papers 032, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.