Report NEP-EUR-2010-09-25This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Isabel Argimón & Jenifer Ruiz, 2010. "The effects of national discretions on banks," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers, Banco de Espaï¿½a 1029, Banco de Espa�a.
- Calo-Blanco Aitor & Villar Notario Antonio, 2010. "Quality of Education and Equality of Opportunity in Spain: Lesson from Pisa," Working Papers, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation 20104, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2010048 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kley, Fabian & Wietschel, Martin & Dallinger, David, 2010. "Evaluation of European electric vehicle support schemes," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation", Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI) S7/2010, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Julia Bredtmann, 2010. "The Intra-household Division of Labor – An Empirical Analysis of Spousal Influences on Individual Time Allocation," Ruhr Economic Papers, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen 0200, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Öhler, Hannes, 2010. "Aid Allocation through Various Official and Private Channels: Need, Merit and Self-Interest as Motives of German Donors," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010, Verein fÃ¼r Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics 15, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Röttgers, Dirk & Faße, Anja & Grote, Ulrike, 2010. "The Canola Oil Industry and EU Trade Integration: A Gravity Model Approach," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010, Verein fÃ¼r Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics 32, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Pavlyuk, Dmitry, 2010. "Spatial Competition and Cooperation Effects on European Airports' Efficiency," MPRA Paper 25050, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Trillas, Francesc, 2010. "Electricity and telecoms reforms in the EU: Insights from the economics of federalism," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/861, IESE Business School.
- Smith, Jennifer, 2010. "The Ins and Outs of UK Unemployment," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS), University of Warwick, Department of Economics 944, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Jorge M. Andraz, 2010. "On The Economic Effects Of Investment In Railroad Infrastructures In Portugal," Working Papers, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary 96, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary, revised 03 Apr 2012.
- Vincent Delbecque & Laurence Nayman, 2010. "Measuring Intangible Capital Investment: an Application to the 'French Data'," Working Papers, CEPII research center 2010-19, CEPII research center.
- Sherzod N. Tashpulatov, 2010. "Analysis of Electricity Industry Liberalization in Great Britain: How Did the Bidding Behavior of Electricity Producers Change?," CERGE-EI Working Papers, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague wp415, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Lille, Maria & Prause, Gunnar, 2009. "E-governmental services in the Baltic Sea Region," Wismar Discussion Papers, Hochschule Wismar, Wismar Business School 10/2009, Hochschule Wismar, Wismar Business School.