Report NEP-EUR-2010-09-25This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Isabel Argimón & Jenifer Ruiz, 2010. "The effects of national discretions on banks," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1029, Banco de Espa�a.
- Calo-Blanco Aitor & Villar Notario Antonio, 2010. "Quality of Education and Equality of Opportunity in Spain: Lesson from Pisa," Working Papers 20104, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Guimon, Jose, 2010. "The R&D activity of multinational enterprises in peripheral economies: evidence from the EU new member states," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 048, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Kley, Fabian & Wietschel, Martin & Dallinger, David, 2010. "Evaluation of European electric vehicle support schemes," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S7/2010, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Julia Bredtmann, 2010. "The Intra-household Division of Labor – An Empirical Analysis of Spousal Influences on Individual Time Allocation," Ruhr Economic Papers 0200, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Öhler, Hannes, 2010. "Aid Allocation through Various Official and Private Channels: Need, Merit and Self-Interest as Motives of German Donors," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 15, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Röttgers, Dirk & Faße, Anja & Grote, Ulrike, 2010. "The Canola Oil Industry and EU Trade Integration: A Gravity Model Approach," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 32, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Pavlyuk, Dmitry, 2010. "Spatial Competition and Cooperation Effects on European Airports' Efficiency," MPRA Paper 25050, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Trillas, Francesc, 2010. "Electricity and telecoms reforms in the EU: Insights from the economics of federalism," IESE Research Papers D/861, IESE Business School.
- Smith, Jennifer, 2010. "The Ins and Outs of UK Unemployment," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 944, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Jorge M. Andraz, 2010. "On The Economic Effects Of Investment In Railroad Infrastructures In Portugal," Working Papers 96, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary, revised 03 Apr 2012.
- Vincent Delbecque & Laurence Nayman, 2010. "Measuring Intangible Capital Investment: an Application to the 'French Data'," Working Papers 2010-19, CEPII research center.
- Sherzod N. Tashpulatov, 2010. "Analysis of Electricity Industry Liberalization in Great Britain: How Did the Bidding Behavior of Electricity Producers Change?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp415, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Lille, Maria & Prause, Gunnar, 2009. "E-governmental services in the Baltic Sea Region," Wismar Discussion Papers 10/2009, Hochschule Wismar, Wismar Business School.