Report NEP-EUR-2010-07-31This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miguel Carriquiry & Fengxia Dong & Xiaodong Du & Amani Elobeid & Jacinto F. Fabiosa & Ed Chavez & Suwen Pan, 2010. "World Market Impacts of High Biofuel Use in the European Union," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University 10-wp508, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Angela Cheptea & Lionel Fontagné & Soledad Zignago, 2010. "European Export Performance," Working Papers, CEPII research center 2010-12, CEPII research center.
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira & Margarida Catarino, 2010. "The importance of Intermediaries organizations in international R&D cooperation: an empirical multivariate study across Europe," FEP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto 385, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Biewen, Martin & Juhasz, Andos, 2010. "Understanding Rising Income Inequality in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 5062, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emmanuel Dhyne & Martine Druant, 2010. "Wages, labor or prices : How do firms react to shocks ?," Working Paper Research, National Bank of Belgium 193, National Bank of Belgium.
- Beffy, Magali & Fougère, Denis & Maurel, Arnaud, 2010. "The Effect of Part-Time Work on Post-Secondary Educational Attainment: New Evidence from French Data," IZA Discussion Papers 5069, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Espinosa Alejos, María Paz & Ciarreta Antuñano, Aitor, 2010. "The Impact of Regulation on Pricing Behavior in the Spanish Electricity Market," DFAEII Working Papers 2010-08, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Florentino Felgueroso & Manuel Hidalgo & SergiJiménez Martín, 2010. "Explaining the fall of the skill wage premium in Spain," Working Papers 2010-19, FEDEA.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00504161_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dengler, Katharina & Hohmeyer, Katrin, 2010. "Maßnahmesequenzen im SGB II : eine deskriptive Analyse (Measure sequences in Book II of the Social Code)," IAB-Forschungsbericht, Institut fÃ¼r Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), NÃ¼rnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany] 201008, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Robalo Marques, Carlos & Martins, Fernando & Portugal, Pedro, 2010. "Price and wage formation in Portugal," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1225, European Central Bank.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2010. "Measuring Regional Inequality by Internet Car Price Advertisements: Evidence for Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1036, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.