Report NEP-EUR-2010-03-20This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Guimaraes, Paulo & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2010. "Trends in Economic Research: An International Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 4785, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matei, Mirela & Stancu, Adrian & Vukovic, Predrag, 2009. "The Interdependence Between Agriculture And Climate Change - A European Perspective," 113th Seminar, December 9-11, 2009, Belgrade, Serbia 57350, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Istudor, Nicolae & Petrescu, Irina Elena, 2009. "The Role Of Consultancy In The Process Of Applying For European Funds For Rural Development," 113th Seminar, December 9-11, 2009, Belgrade, Serbia 57348, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Oesch, Daniel & Rodriguez Menes, Jorge, 2010. "Upgrading or polarization? Occupational change in Britain, Germany, Spain and Switzerland, 1990-2008," MPRA Paper 21040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Danièle Meulders & Sile Padraigin O'Dorchai, 2010. "Revisiting poverty measures towards individualisation," DULBEA Working Papers 10-03.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Samuel Bentolila & Pierre Cahuc & Juan José Dolado & Thomas Le Barbanchon, ., 2010. "Unemployment and Temporary Jobs in the Crisis: Comparing France and Spain," Working Papers 2010-07, FEDEA.
- Colombino, Ugo & Locatelli, Marilena & Narazani, Edlira & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2010. "Alternative Basic Income Mechanisms: An Evaluation Exercise with a Microeconometric Model," IZA Discussion Papers 4781, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gerdes, Christer, 2010. "Does Immigration Induce 'Native Flight' from Public Schools? Evidence from a Large Scale Voucher Program," IZA Discussion Papers 4788, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Coral del Río & Olga Alonso-Villar, 2010. "Occupational segregation of immigrant women in Spain," Working Papers 165, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Amanda Carmignani & Silvia Giacomelli, 2010. "Too many lawyers? Litigation in Italian civil courts," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 745, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00461458 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexander M. Danzer, 2010. "Retirement Responses to a Generous Pension Reform: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Eastern Europe," ESCIRRU Working Papers 23, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.