Report NEP-EUR-2010-02-20This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simona Comi, 2009. "Intergenerational mobility in seven European Countries," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia dell'Impresa e del Lavoro, UniversitÃ Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE) ieil0057, UniversitÃ Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Leigh Hancher & Adrien de Hauteclocque, 2010. "Manufacturing the EU Energy Markets. The Current Dynamics of Regulatory Practice," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/01, European University Institute.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & Bruno van Pottelsberghe, 2009. "Handle with care! Post-crisis growth in the EU," Policy Briefs 301, Bruegel.
- Ciro Avitabile & Irma Clots-Figueras & Paolo Masella, 2010. "The Effect of Birthright Citizenship on Parental Integration Outcomes," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 246, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Vivarelli, Marco, 2010. "The Job Creation Effect of R&D Expenditures," IZA Discussion Papers 4728, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kristian Bolin & Daniel Hedblom & Anna Lindgren & Bjorn Lindgren, 2010. "Asymmetric Information and the Demand for Voluntary Health Insurance in Europe," NBER Working Papers 15689, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Argandoña, Antonio & von Weltzien Hoivik, Heidi, 2009. "Corporate social responsibility: One size does not fit all. Collecting evidence from Europe," IESE Research Papers D/834, IESE Business School.
- Jan Moen, 2009. "Regional Initiative: Which Appropriate Market Design?," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/60, European University Institute.
- Item repec:bre:polcon:383 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bre:polcon:393 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bre:polcon:370 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1090 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alessandro Antimiani & Valeria Costantini, 2010. "Trade performances and technology in the enlarged European Union," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0111, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Item repec:bre:wpaper:320 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ewa Balcerowicz & Marek Peczkowski & Anna Wziatek-Kubiak, 2009. "The Innovation Patterns of Firms in Low and High Technology Manufacturing Sectors in the New Member States," CASE Network Studies and Analyses, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research 0390, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.