Report NEP-EUR-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Contini, Bruno, 2010. "Youth Employment in Europe: Institutions and Social Capital Explain Better than Mainstream Economics," IZA Discussion Papers 4718, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bell, David N.F. & Blanchflower, David G., 2010. "Youth Unemployment: Déjà Vu?," IZA Discussion Papers 4705, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Salvatori, Andrea, 2010. "Labour Contract Regulations and Workers' Wellbeing: International Longitudinal Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 4685, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zissimopoulos, Julie & Smith, James P., 2010. "Unequal Giving: Monetary Gifts to Children Across Countries and Over Time," IZA Discussion Papers 4698, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cottini, Elena & Lucifora, Claudio, 2010. "Mental Health and Working Conditions in European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 4717, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Havnes, Tarjei & Mogstad, Magne, 2009. "No Child Left Behind: Universal Child Care and Children's Long-Run Outcomes," Memorandum 23/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Ernest Miguelez & Rosina Moreno, 2010. "Research Networks and Inventors’ Mobility as Drivers of Innovation: Evidence from Europe," IREA Working Papers 201001, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2010.
- John T. Addison & Alex Bryson & Paulino Teixeira & André Pahnke, 2010. "Slip Sliding Away: Further Union Decline in Germany and Britain," GEMF Working Papers 2010-02, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Akli Berri & Stéphanie Vincent Lyk-Jensen & Ismir Mulalic & Theodoros Zachariadis, 2010. "Transport consumption inequalities and redistributive effects of taxes: A comparison of France, Denmark and Cyprus," Working Papers 159, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Basilio, Leilanie & Bauer, Thomas K., 2010. "Transferability of Human Capital and Immigrant Assimilation: An Analysis for Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4716, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Grazzi & Chiara Tomasi & Alessandro Zeli, 2010. "Turbulence underneath the big calm? Exploring the micro-evidence behind the flat trend of manufacturing productivity in Italy," LEM Papers Series 2010/03, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Holly, Sean & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Yamagata, Takashi, 2010. "Spatial and Temporal Diffusion of House Prices in the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 4694, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).