Report NEP-ETS-2012-05-08This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2012. "A Non-Linear Approach with Long Range Dependence Based on Chebyshev Polynomials," Working Papers 2012013, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Javier Ordóñez, 2012. "Smooth Transitions, Asymmetric Adjustment and Unit Roots," Working Papers 2012012, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Otavio Ribeiro de Medeiros and Vitor Leone, 2012. "Multiple Changes in Persistence vs. Explosive Behaviour: The Dotcom Bubble," Working Papers 2012/02, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Li, Dao & He, Changli, 2012. "Testing Common Nonlinear Features in Nonlinear Vector Autoregressive Models," Working Papers 2012:7, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Li, Dao & He, Changli, 2012. "Testing for Linear Cointegration Against Smooth-Transition Cointegration," Working Papers 2012:6, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Gian Piero Aielli, 2011. "Dynamic Conditional Correlation: On properties and estimation," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0142, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Luis Fernando Melo & Rubén Albeiro Loaiza Maya, 2012. "Bayesian Forecast Combination for Inflation Using Rolling Windows: An Emerging Country Case," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 009511, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Sujin Park & Oliver Linton, 2012. "Estimating the Quadratic Covariation Matrix for an Asynchronously Observed Continuous Time Signal Masked by Additive Noise," FMG Discussion Papers dp703, Financial Markets Group.
- Wolfgang Karl Härdle & Nikolaus Hautsch & Andrija Mihoci, 2012. "Local Adaptive Multiplicative Error Models for High-Frequency Forecasts," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-031, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Qian, Hang, 2012. "A Flexible State Space Model and its Applications," MPRA Paper 38455, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bai, Jushan & Wang, Peng, 2012. "Identification and estimation of dynamic factor models," MPRA Paper 38434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chambers, Marcus J. & Kyriacou, Maria, 2012. "Jackknife bias reduction in autoregressive models with a unit root," MPRA Paper 38255, University Library of Munich, Germany.