Report NEP-ETS-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Torben G. Andersen & Nicola Fusari & Viktor Todorov, 2011. "Parametric Inference and Dynamic State Recovery from Option Panels," CREATES Research Papers 2012-11, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Almut E. D. Veraart & Luitgard A. M. Veraart, 2012. "Modelling electricity day–ahead prices by multivariate Lévy semistationary processes," CREATES Research Papers 2012-13, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Niels Haldrup & Robinson Kruse & Timo Teräsvirta & Rasmus T. Varneskov, 2012. "Unit roots, nonlinearities and structural breaks," CREATES Research Papers 2012-14, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Neil Shephard & Dacheng Xiu, 2012. "Econometric analysis of multivariate realised QML: efficient positive semi-definite estimators of the covariation of equity prices," Economics Series Working Papers 604, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jennifer Castle & David Hendry, 2012. "Forecasting by factors, by variables, or both?," Economics Series Working Papers 600, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- D.S. Poskitt & Gael M. Martin & Simone D. Grose, 2012. "Bias Reduction of Long Memory Parameter Estimators via the Pre-filtered Sieve Bootstrap," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 8/12, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- D.S. Poskitt & Wenying Yao, 2012. "VAR Modeling and Business Cycle Analysis: A Taxonomy of Errors," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 11/12, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- D.S. Poskitt & Simone D. Grose & Gael M. Martin, 2012. "Higher Order Improvements of the Sieve Bootstrap for Fractionally Integrated Processes," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 9/12, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Mark J Jensen & John M Maheu, 2012. "Estimating a Semiparametric Asymmetric Stochastic Volatility Model with a Dirichlet Process Mixture," Working Papers tecipa-453, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Lennart Hoogerheide & Anne Opschoor & Herman K. van Dijk, 2012. "A Class of Adaptive Importance Sampling Weighted EM Algorithms for Efficient and Robust Posterior and Predictive Simulation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-026/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- James Morley & Jeremy Piger & Pao-Lin Tien, 2012. "Reproducing Business Cycle Features: Are Nonlinear Dynamics a Proxy for Multivariate Information?," Discussion Papers 2012-23, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Yulei Luo & Jun Nie & Eric R. Young, 2012. "Model uncertainty, state uncertainty, and state-space models," Research Working Paper RWP 12-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Peter Martey Addo & Monica Billio & Dominique Guegan, 2012. "Alternative Methodology for Turning-Point Detection in Business Cycle: A Wavelet Approach," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12023, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Gregor Wergen & Satya N. Majumdar & Gregory Schehr, 2012. "Record Statistics for Multiple Random Walks," Papers 1204.5039, arXiv.org.
- Gayatri Tilak & Tamas Szell & Remy Chicheportiche & Anirban Chakraborti, 2012. "Study of statistical correlations in intraday and daily financial return time series," Papers 1204.5103, arXiv.org.