Report NEP-ETS-2012-03-28This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liudas Giraitis & George Kapetanios & Simon Price, 2012. "Adaptive Forecasting in the Presence of Recent and Ongoing Structural Change," Working Papers 691, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano & Pei Pei, 2012. "Pitfalls in Backtesting Historical Simulation VaR Models," Caepr Working Papers 2012-003, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Tara M. Sinclair & H.O. Stekler & Warren Carnow, 2012. "A New Approach For Evaluating Economic Forecasts," Working Papers 2012-004, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, Research Program on Forecasting.
- Serguey Khovansky & Zhylyevskyy, Oleksandr, 2012. "Estimating Idiosyncratic Volatility and Its Effects on a Cross-Section of Returns," Staff General Research Papers 34990, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mantalos, Panagiotis & Karagrigoriou, Alex, 2012. "Testing For Skewness In Ar Conditional Volatility Models For Financial Return Series," Working Papers 2012:4, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Márcio Laurini, 2012. "Dynamic Functional Data Analysis with Nonparametric State Space Models," IBMEC RJ Economics Discussion Papers 2012-01, Economics Research Group, IBMEC Business School - Rio de Janeiro.
- Márcio Laurini, 2012. "A Hybrid Data Cloning Maximum Likelihood Estimator for Stochastic Volatility Models," IBMEC RJ Economics Discussion Papers 2012-02, Economics Research Group, IBMEC Business School - Rio de Janeiro.
- Maximo Camacho & Gabriel Perez-Quiros & Pilar Poncela, 2012. "Extracting non-linear signals from several economic indicators," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1202, Banco de Espa�a.
- Katarina Juselius, 2012. "Haavelmo's Probability Approach and the Cointegrated VAR," Discussion Papers 12-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2012-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stanislav Khrapov, 2011. "Pricing Central Tendency in Volatility," Working Papers w0168, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Kohonen, Anssi, 2012. "On detection of volatility spillovers in simultaneously open stock markets," MPRA Paper 37504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giannone, Domenico & Lenza, Michele & Primiceri, Giorgio E, 2012. "Prior Selection for Vector Autoregressions," CEPR Discussion Papers 8755, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carriero, Andrea & Clark, Todd & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2012. "Common Drifting Volatility in Large Bayesian VARs," CEPR Discussion Papers 8894, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Camacho, Maximo & Pérez-Quirós, Gabriel & Poncela, Pilar, 2012. "Markov-switching dynamic factor models in real time," CEPR Discussion Papers 8866, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Foroni, Claudia & Marcellino, Massimiliano & Schumacher, Christian, 2012. "U-MIDAS: MIDAS regressions with unrestricted lag polynomials," CEPR Discussion Papers 8828, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sibbertsen, Philipp & Willert, Juliane, 2012. "Estimating the number of mean shifts under long memory," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-496, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- McElroy, Tucker S & Politis, D N, 2011. "Distribution Theory for the Studentized Mean for Long, Short, and Negative Memory Time Series," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt0dr145dt, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.