Report NEP-ETS-2012-01-03This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Torben G. Andersen & Oleg Bondarenko & Maria T. Gonzalez-Perez, 2011. "Coherent Model-Free Implied Volatility: A Corridor Fix for High-Frequency VIX," CREATES Research Papers 2011-49, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Michal Franta & Jozef Barunik & Roman Horvath & Katerina Smidkova, 2011. "Are Bayesian Fan Charts Useful for Central Banks? Uncertainty, Forecasting, and Financial Stability Stress Tests," Working Papers 2011/10, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Miguel Artiach, 2011. "Second-order moments of frequency asymmetric cycles," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-27, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Luc Bauwens & Arnaud Dufays & Jeroen Rombouts, 2011. "Marginal Likelihood for Markov-Switching and Change-Point Garch Models," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-72, CIRANO.
- Cavaliere Giuseppe & Phillips Peter C.B. & Smeekes Stephan & Taylor A.M. Robert, 2011. "Lag Length Selection for Unit Root Tests in the Presence of Nonstationary Volatility," Research Memoranda 056, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- M Hashem Pesaran & Andreas Pick & Mikhail Pranovich, 2011. "Optimal Forecasts in the Presence of Structural Breaks," DNB Working Papers 327, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Cristin Buescu & Michael Taksar & Fatoumata J. Kon\'e, 2011. "An application of the method of moments to volatility estimation using daily high, low, opening and closing prices," Papers 1112.4534, arXiv.org.
- Vladimir Filimonov & Didier Sornette, 2011. "Spurious trend switching phenomena in financial markets," Papers 1112.3868, arXiv.org.
- Pierre Perron & Tomoyoshi Yabu, 2011. "Testing for Trend in the Presence of Autoregressive Error: A Comment," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2011-024, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.