Report NEP-ETS-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liebermann, Joelle, 2011. "Real-Time Nowcasting of GDP: Factor Model versus Professional Forecasters," Research Technical Papers, Central Bank of Ireland 3/RT/11, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Jouchi Nakajima, 2011. "Time-Varying Parameter VAR Model with Stochastic Volatility: An Overview of Methodology and Empirical Applications," IMES Discussion Paper Series, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan 11-E-09, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Ranking Multivariate GARCH Models by Problem Dimension," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno" 0124, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Siem Jan Koopman & Andre Lucas & Marcel Scharth, 2011. "Numerically Accelerated Importance Sampling for Nonlinear Non-Gaussian State Space Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 11-057/4, Tinbergen Institute, revised 27 Jan 2012.
- Troy Matheson, 2011. "New Indicators for Tracking Growth in Real Time," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 11/43, International Monetary Fund.