Report NEP-ETS-2011-03-05This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefano Grassi & Tommaso Proietti, 2011. "Bayesian stochastic model specification search for seasonal and calendar effects," CREATES Research Papers 2011-08, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Jennifer Castle & David Hendry & Nicholas W.P. Fawcett, 2011. "Forecasting breaks and forecasting during breaks," Economics Series Working Papers 535, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Diaa Noureldin & Neil Shephard & Kevin Sheppard, 2011. "Multivariate High-Frequency-Based Volatility (HEAVY) Models," Economics Series Working Papers 533, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Tarek Jouini, 2011. "Asymptotic Distributions for Some Quasi-Efficient Estimators in Echelon VARMA Models," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2011s-25, CIRANO.
- Chafik Bouhaddioui & Jean-Marie Dufour, 2011. "Semiparametric Innovation-Based Tests of Orthogonality and Causality Between Two Infinite-Order Cointegrated Ceries with Application to Canada/US Monetary Interactions," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2011s-23, CIRANO.
- Elise Coudin & Jean-Marie Dufour, 2011. "Robust Sign-Based and Hodges-Lehmann Estimators in Linear Median Regressions with Heterogenous Serially Dependent Errors," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2011s-24, CIRANO.
- Mario Forni & Luca Gambetti, 2011. "Testing for Sufficient Information in Structural VARs," UFAE and IAE Working Papers, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC) 863.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC).
- Knoth, Sven & FrisÃ©n, Marianne, 2011. "Minimax Optimality of CUSUM for an Autoregressive Model," Research Reports 2011:4, Statistical Research Unit, Department of Economics, School of Business, Economics and Law, University of Gothenburg.
- Malik, S. & Pitt, M. K., 2011. "Modelling Stochastic Volatility with Leverage and Jumps: A Simulated Maximum Likelihood Approach via Particle Filtering," Working papers, Banque de France 318, Banque de France.