Report NEP-ETS-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tim Bollerslev & Viktor Todorov, 2010. "Jump Tails, Extreme Dependencies, and the Distribution of Stock Returns," CREATES Research Papers 2010-64, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & David G. Pollard & Neil Shephard, 2010. "Integer-valued LÃ©vy processes and low latency financial econometrics," CREATES Research Papers 2010-66, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Almut E. D. Veraart, 2010. "How precise is the finite sample approximation of the asymptotic distribution of realised variation measures in the presence of jumps?," CREATES Research Papers 2010-65, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765020744 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ma, Jun & Nelson, Charles R., 2010. "Valid Inference for a Class of Models Where Standard Inference Performs Poorly: Including Nonlinear Regression, ARMA, GARCH, and Unobserved Components," Economics Series, Institute for Advanced Studies 256, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Tsyplakov, Alexander, 2010. "Revealing the arcane: an introduction to the art of stochastic volatility models," MPRA Paper 25511, University Library of Munich, Germany.