Report NEP-ETS-2009-08-22This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benjamin Jourdain & Mohamed Sbai, 2009. "High order discretization schemes for stochastic volatility models," Working Papers hal-00409861, HAL.
- Mohitosh Kejriwal & Pierre Perron & Jing Zhou, 2009. "Wald Tests for Detecting Multiple Structural Changes in Persistence," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1223, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Pablo Guerron-Quintana & Atsushi Inoue & Lutz Kilian, 2009. "Frequentist inference in weakly identified DSGE models," Working Papers 09-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Michael McAleer, 2009. "Do We Really Need Both BEKK and DCC? A Tale of Two Covariance Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-638, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Kim, Hyeongwoo & Durmaz, Nazif, 2009. "Bias Correction and Out-of-Sample Forecast Accuracy," MPRA Paper 16780, University Library of Munich, Germany.