Report NEP-ETS-2007-11-24This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sancetta, A., 2007. "Universality of Bayesian Predictions," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0755, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Alain Chaboud & Benjamin Chiquoine & Erik Hjalmarsson & Mico Loretan, 2007. "Frequency of observation and the estimation of integrated volatility in deep and liquid financial markets," International Finance Discussion Papers 905, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kuswanto, Heri & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2007. "Can we distinguish between common nonlinear time series models and long memory?," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-380, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Sibbertsen, Philipp & Kruse, Robinson, 2007. "Testing for a break in persistence under long-range dependencies," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-381, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Nakatani, Tomoaki & Teräsvirta, Timo, 2007. "Positivity Constraints on the Conditional Variances in the Family of Conditional Correlation GARCH Models," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 675, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 15 Nov 1007.
- Muhammad Akram & Rob J. Hyndman & J. Keith Ord, 2007. "Non-linear exponential smoothing and positive data," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 14/07, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Francesco Audrino & Dominik Colagelo, 2007. "Forecasting Implied Volatility Surfaces," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-42, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- McCauley, Joseph L., 2007. "Ito Processes with Finitely Many States of Memory," MPRA Paper 5811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francis X. Diebold & Kamil Yılmaz, 2007. "Macroeconomic Volatility and Stock Market Volatility,World-Wide," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 0711, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.