Report NEP-ETS-2003-07-13This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chafik Bouhaddioui & Roch Roy, 2003. "On the Distribution of the Residual Cross-Correlations between Two Uncorrelated Infinite Order Vector Autoregressive Series," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-41, CIRANO.
- Elliott, Graham & Komunjer, Ivana & Timmermann, Allan G, 2003. "Estimating Loss Function Parameters," CEPR Discussion Papers 3821, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Centoni, Marco & Cubadda, Gianluca & Hecq, Alain, 2003. "Common Shocks, Common Dynamics, and the International Business Cycle," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp03007, University of Molise, Dept. SEGeS.
- George Kapetanios, 2003. "Using Extraneous Information and GMM to Estimate Threshold Parameters in TAR Models," Working Papers 494, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:2003323 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- George Kapetanios, 2003. "Determining the Stationarity Properties of Individual Series in Panel Datasets," Working Papers 495, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Jean Boivin & Serena Ng, 2003. "Are More Data Always Better for Factor Analysis?," NBER Working Papers 9829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Inoue, Atsushi & Kilian, Lutz, 2003. "On the Selection of Forecasting Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 3809, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jönsson, Kristian, 2003. "Cross-sectional dependency and size distortion in a small-sample homogeneous panel-data unit root test," Working Papers 2003:10, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Casten TRENKLER, 2003. "A New Set of Critical Values for Systems Cointegration Tests with a Prior Adjustment for Deterministic Terms," Economics Working Papers ECO2003/07, European University Institute.
- Glaser, Markus & Langer, Thomas & Weber, Martin, 2003. "On the Trend Recognition and Forecasting Ability of Professional Traders," CEPR Discussion Papers 3904, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:2003325 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrew P. Blake & George Kapetanios, 2003. "Testing for ARCH in the Presence of Nonlinearity of Unknown Form in the Conditional Mean," Working Papers 496, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Luis Eduardo Arango, . "Some Univariate Time Series Properties of Output," Borradores de Economia 100, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.